SUPER SHINE AUTO. PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective Date: January 16, 2018
This Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
Types of Information We Collect Your Choices
How Super shine auto Collects Information
Security of Personal Information
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information Social Networks
Glossary of Terms
1. Types of Information We Collect We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you: access or use the Site; open or respond to our e-mails; contact customer service provide information to enroll or participate in Other Programs purchase products or services on or through the Site; connect or link to any Site via social networking sites; provide information to our Vendors. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above. (b) Cookies and Other Technologies You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
2. Security of Personal Information Super shine auto has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Privacy Practices of Third Parties This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Groupon through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site and Other Programs may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at email@example.com. You can reach us via postal mail at the following address:
Super shine Auto.
Attention: Privacy Office
427a 38th Avenue NE Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 6R9
5. Glossary of Terms Cookie means a unique identifier, usually made up of small bits of text or code. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy. Device Data means information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geolocation, including precise geolocation, unique device identifier or other device identifier, advertising identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information. Non-Identifiable Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifiable Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Online Communities means, collectively, our social networking pages or accounts, forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other methods of communication that may be offered on or linked through the Site.
Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information: Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
Transaction Information: information you provide when you interact with us and the Site, such as the Super Shine vouchers you are interested in, purchase and redeem; email and other communications; and how you interact with Business Partners and our Vendors; and Financial Information: information collected from you as needed to process payments for Super shine vouchers or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
We’re confident in the Super Shine Experience and always want you to have a great experience with us. If you used one of our services and were disappointed by your experience, contact us within fourteen days of your voucher use, and tell us about it. Additionally, any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three day time period, Super shine will not refund any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print. www.supershineautodetailing.ca use Terms and Conditions Introduction.
This Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Super Shine Auto and/or its licensors own rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; 8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Super shine Auto, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Super Shine auto, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Super Shine Auto detailing from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms.
Super Shine Auto is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Super Shine Auto shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Super Shine Auto detailing and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alberta, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in state for the resolution of any disputes.